Pass Key Scarf Fingering Pattern
2 100g Fingering Skeins (400 yards each) in contrasting colors
~ Sample features Succulents and Wild Mustard
US 5 (3.75 mm) Needles
4 Stitch Markers
Blocking Pins, Wires & Surface
9.5 x 68” (24.1 x 152.4 cm)
24 sts x 32 r = 4” (10 cm)
Notes and Tips:
- Beginner Skill Level
- Knits, purls & slips only
- Colors switch each RS row.
- Only 1 color at a time is worked.
- Blocking required for best results.
- All slip 'floats' are on WS.
- Stitch pattern also works well with gradients or variegates paired with high contrasts solids.